Parco Orsiera-Rocciavrè

Parco Orsiera-Rocciavrè
Orsiera-Rocciavrè Park - Turin - Italy - - - - - - - - - - - >> click on the image above if you wish to visit my Instagram Page

July 2017 - Lago Nero [on air The Sound of Silence (Simon & Garfunkel)]


There are moment in life where what you do really need is silence and peace.
So i took my new car and left my house to spend a night in tend, on my own, in the middle of nothing (almost). Light up a fireplace for myself, cook some meet, read a book, drink some wine, stare at the stars and fall asleep.

It was exactly like that - it was well needed  - absolutely useful for the soul



Ci sono momenti nella vita nei quali tutto ciò di cui hai bisogno è silenzio e pace.
Ho caricato la mia nuova macchina e sono partito per passare una notte in tenda, da solo con me stesso, nel bel mezzo del nula (o quasi). Accendere un fuoco, cucinare della carne, leggere un libro, bere del buon vino, perdersi guardando le stelle e addormentarsi.

E' stato esattamente così, era necessario ed assolutamente fondamentale per l'anima







No comments:

Post a Comment